About EDU Advantage
- It's free!
- Easy three-step online registration process
- Discounted prices on thousands of products
- Renewable 12-month membership
- Easy access to experienced professionals who can answer all of your product questions
- Dedicated EDU Advantage website
- Fast, convenient shipping of in-stock items directly from our warehouses
- Complimentary subscription to our annual Student Buyer's Guide
- Online class supply list tools
- You must be a USA-based educator or student in an accredited photography, film, video, animation, graphic design, audio, new media at a collegiate-level institution (High School Educators of approved programs are also eligible).
- A copy of your current valid school-issued ID.
- A copy of your current curriculum, class schedule or transcript.
- A USA shipping address.
How to Apply
- Complete the B&H EDU Advantage Registration form.
- Upload, email or fax copies of your school ID and current class schedule.
- Once your application has been approved, you can immediately start shopping!
Still have questions? Please email [email protected].
- Register for an EDU Account.
- Submit correct Documents.
- We verify your information.
- Within about 48 your account should be approved.
- You will receive your EDU Account number through email.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EDU Advantage?
EDU Advantage is a FREE Discount Program for Students and Educators
Why should I sign up?
For Students: When you sign up you become eligible for all student discounts. You are also able to view your school Class Supply List* and purchase the items you need directly from our website. Plus you will enjoy our selection of over 190,000 products, and our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff, which makes B&H not only "The Professional's Source" but "The Student Source" as well. Your teacher can create your Class Supply List by registering on our website as an educator. For Teachers: Easily create Class Supply Lists with our easy to use Class Supply List tool. You can share this list with your students for them to make quick purchases from our B&H website.
How long will it take?
Registration approval typically takes approximately 48 hours during business hours. If you register on a Friday your file will be processed the next business day.
How do I update my account?
You can update your account by going to "My Account" at the top of the website or clicking here.
How do I register?
Complete the B&H EDU Advantage Registration form. Upload, e-mail, or fax copies of your school ID and current class schedule. Once your application has been approved, you can immediately start shopping on our EDU Website
Who can register?
You must be a U.S.A. based educator or student in an accredited photography, film, video, animation, graphic design, audio, new media at collegiate-level institution (High School Educators of approved programs are also eligible.)
How do I find out my Account Status?
Make sure you have registered for an account, and are logged in. Once you've done that you can check your account status here.
What if I want to buy in bulk for my school?
You can purchase in bulk by going to the Government, Education & Corporate Section here.
I am having trouble using Class Supply List. How do I move an item from one list to another?
Using the Class Supply List is the same as using the wishlist. To move items from one list to another, select the item and click on the move function at the top of the page. From there you can choose which list to move the item to.
Help! I added the wrong item to a list, how do I delete it?
There are two ways to delete an item or multiple items from your list (Remember! This cannot be undone!). Either click on the trash icon under the product, or select the items you wish to remove, and click the trash icon at the top of the page.